We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super chic futon – everyone will be surprised when something this stylish pulls out into a bed and it'll be good to have when your friends decide to crash at your place...again.
2. A kitchen mat that'll catch your ~eye~ so fast you'll be waiting at the door for the delivery to arrive so you can set it up ASAP.
3. A simple desk designed to look nice in your home but also give you a place to get your work done that's not your bed (where you somehow always seem to fall asleep while writing an email).
4. An end table with a shelf perfect to display that collection of coffee table books you've accumulated over the years as gifts from friends and family.
5. An armchair to add some extra seating to your living room so you don't have to have guests sit on the floor when they come over (because nobody wants that).
6. A metal bed frame to upgrade your bed system and make you feel like you're actually an adult (no matter how old you are).
7. An outdoor wall sconce to ~brighten~ up the outside of your home and make it look a little nice without having to spend a lot of money.
8. A turntable stand so you can finally have a way to organize your records and use them more than once a year.
9. An indoor/outdoor area rug you could use on your patio or in your kitchen—it's really up to you.
10. A loveseat designed with a pocket on the side so you have a place to store the remote and never have to spend five minutes searching for it in the couch while Netflix asks you questions. "Are you still watching?" Of course, you're still watching.
11. A one-drawer nightstand with an area to display books and trinkets and a drawer to hide away all the things you don't want people to see.
12. A doormat anyone who comes to your door will be ~over the rainbow~ happy to see. So much so, it might bring a smile to their face (and yours, too). It's the little things.
13. A desk lamp to illuminate your desk and make it, dare I say, *the* most perfect place to get your work done.
14. A convertible sofa with an old school feel that's still modern enough to not make your home feel like you've stepped back in time.
15. A bar cart perfect for displaying your collection of drinks and glasses and such for when you finally have that dinner party you've been planning for months now.
16. A trundle bed to make the most out of the space in a room or give you a reason to have a slumber party because how fun is that??
17. A dining table so simple yet elegant you'll feel quite regal when you sit at it in the morning while eating a bowl of cereal. Just like the queen, I would say.
18. A floor lamp at such a ridiculously low price, you might as well buy two and have the brightest house on the block.
19. A bed with storage drawers on the side for when your closet situation is less than ideal and you need some more room to store all your favorite clothes.
20. And a plant stand so you can proudly display your collection and show the world just how great of a plant mom you are.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.