We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A padded tee that will put your simple tee to shame. Put this on with your favorite jeans, and it will instantly give your style a boost. Everyone around you might even just assume you're an influencer.
2. A puff-sleeve plaid wrap dress you can wear on those days when you want to look super put together but spend no time actually putting together a look. This effortlessly stylish dress will be perfect to grab from now until spring rolls around.
3. High-waisted palazzo pants reviewers say feel like pajamas — but look really nice, which is basically the best combo you can have when it comes to clothes. Plus, you can easily dress these pants up or down into whatever fits your daily vibe.
4. A slip dress designed with ruching on the side so you can customize the length depending on where you're wearing it. And that, my friends, is what we call a versatile piece.
5. A denim tunic I am currently wearing as I write this post, so I can say for a fact that it goes with basically everything and is the extra layer you need for your outfit to feel so put together.
6. A bodycon ribbed jumpsuit giving me no choice but to sing "Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody" over and over again because it is that amazing.
7. A ruched sleeve sweatshirt you can totally wear when you're working from home and are tired of putting on the same ratty old sweatshirt day after day. Plus, you can also pair this with some jeans for when you need to head out to run a couple of mid-day errands (a WFH-perk).
8. A leopard-print slip midi skirt to help ~maxi-mize~ your potential as the fashionista of your friend group. The group text is going to be blowing up with everyone asking where you got this skirt after you post that cute pic you took at the farmers' market on Saturday morning.
9. A pair of purple wide-leg pants for when you want to step out of your comfort zone and into a WOW-worthy piece that will make you stand out from the crowd (in the best way possible).
10. A open-front blazer your closet really needs because it can take you from an interview to Sunday brunch with your friends and everything in between. And with 26 different color options, you may want to add a couple to your cart ASAP.
11. A midi dress that looks just as good with a pair of white sneakers as it does with boots, which just means you'll have so many opportunities to wear it and show off just how fashionable you are.
12. A fringe-trim button-down shirt because everyone needs a few statement blouses in their closet. You know the kind you will definitely get a few compliments on when you wear them. This one will do the ~trick~.
13. A trench coat giving me such Parisian chic vibes. And you don't want to be known as the person who didn't get the classic trench, do you? (Yes, that was a Hills reference. I am STILL upset LC didn't choose Paris. Ugh.)
14. A one-shoulder satin bodysuit guaranteed to help you serve looks. I mean, come on, you're going to want to take a pic in this stunner as soon as you put it on.
15. A faux leather shirt here to prove that neutral is anything but boring. This simple yet sophisticated layer will be your go-to for whenever your outfit needs a *pause for a shoulder shimmy* somethin' somethin'.
16. A high-waisted flared plaid skirt perfect for those winter months when the weather makes it super challenging to feel motivated to put together a cute outfit. This wool-blended skirt will keep you warm and feeling super stylish (especially when you pair it with a simple black turtleneck).
17. A blazer with gold buttons that will look just as good with a blouse and dress pants as it does with a tank top and jeans, which means you can pull it out of your closet when you know you need a home run of an outfit.
18. A short-sleeved jumpsuit capable of turning your day around when you spend 30 minutes struggling to figure out what to wear. Just leave all those other options lying around your bedroom floor and reach for this simple yet chic piece that requires no effort to turning into an outfit — put it on and you'll be good to go.
19. A turtleneck bodysuit reviewers say is not too thin and not too thick, so it's basically the Goldilocks of turtleneck bodysuits and will feel ~just right~ when you put it on.
20. An irregular hem pleated skirt that takes a classic style up a couple of ~notches~ and turns it into a beautiful yet simple piece that will make a statement whenever you wear it.
21. An oversized houndstooth knitted sweater vest destined to be the star of your wardrobe as you show your friends just how much of a fashionista you are. Pair it with a buttondown, turtleneck, or even a long-sleeved T-shirt and jeans for a chic look that's so on trend.
22. A double-layered V-neck bodysuit many reviewers love so much they went back to buy more colors — and if that's not a sure sign that this is a fashionable yet comfortable piece you need, I don't know what is.
23. A cropped sweatshirt just begging to be paired with your favorite leggings for a comfy look that's still fashion-forward for working from home or lazy Saturdays when you don't feel like leaving the house. That does happen.
24. A pair of faux leather crop pants that, the second you slip on, will make you feel like a total badass. Trust me — nobody is going to want to mess with you when they see you rocking these.
25. A long-sleeved cardigan top light enough to wear on its own as a shirt, or as an extra layer over your favorite tank or tee. We love a top that can do both.
26. A super stylish midi skirt made with a rib-knit material, so it's not only stretchy but also comfy to wear even if there's a chill in the air.
27. A striped turtleneck with a super cute button detailing on the shoulders for an added detail that really makes this sweater shine. Wear this with your favorite pair of jeans for a casual yet chic look every minimalist (and maximalist, alike) will approve of.
28. A pair of Aritzia Melina pants you've probably seen everyone on TikTok raving about during their fall #OOTD videos. Between those and all the 5-star reviews, you better believe that these on-trend pants are worth the money.
29. A wrap blouse featuring voluminous sleeves that can be worn off-the-shoulder that just may become your favorite top you've ever owned (I V strong phrase, I know). But when you have a semi-formal occasion coming up and are struggling with what to wear, this top will always be the right answer.
30. A duster cardigan in a neutral color you really can't go wrong with — wear this over dresses, blouses, or even a T-shirt to give your outfit more dimension.
31. A corset blazer that means business — put this on over whatever you're already wearing, and you'll feel like a million bucks.
32. A faux leather wrap midi skirt you can wear when you need a little boost of confidence. This number will put a ~wrap~ on any self-doubt because when you wear this, the world better watch out.
33. An oversized knit sweater for a cozy chic piece you'll reach for at least a couple of times a week.
34. An oversized graphic tee or in other words, the T-shirt you're going to reach for when you want a casual yet cool look. And if you want extra style points, add a faux leather jacket and combat boots.
35. A pair of vintage straight-leg jeans perfect for anyone who has been a little reluctant to ~step out~ of their skinny jeans. These jeans are just as comfy and will go with everything in your closet, so you'll find allllll the excuses to wear them.
36. A velvet jacket you can add as a layer to any outfit to feel just a little bit fancier without compromising your comfort level.
37. And a snake heart printed bow blouse combining tough and feminine imagery into one AH-mazing blouse that will make you smile every time you put it on.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.