Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A lightweight quilted jacket reviewers say is super similar to a style that's popular on Free People 👀 — it's made with thick insulated fabric that will still keep you warm when you forget that 50 degrees is actually still pretty chilly because you're so used to it being below freezing.
2. Laura Ashley x Lucky Brand jeans designed with a subtle floral motif all over that gives an upgraded look to a traditional denim. You'll feel a little more dressed for the season without screaming, "FLOWERS FOR SPRING, HOW GROUNDBREAKING."
Get them from Lucky Brand for $129 (available in sizes 24–32).
3. A ruffled, flowy backless dress you can wear to every bridal shower, engagement party, or even wedding you have coming up on your calendar. Nobody will know you got this stunner of a dress on good ol' Amazon.
Promising review: "Bought this dress for my cousin's wedding, and it was PERFECT. It fit so perfectly and didn’t show too much, even with the low cut! I’ll take 10 more please." —Scarlett Haney
Get it from Amazon for $39.98 (available in sizes XS–XL and 41 colors, patterns, and sleeve-lengths).
4. Some sheer socks to add a little pizzazz to any old outfit and make it feel a little more spring-y. These will look great with loafers, sneakers, and, yes, even heels.
Promising review: "I’m so glad to have bought them! Each pair is so unique and goes so well with Docs and loafers. I say the quality is pretty good! The mesh feels stronger than nylons, but they are still delicate. So as long as you don’t scratch or hook them with sharp things, they should be fine." —Zoe
Get a five-pack from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in four different sets).
5. A floral wrap dress with a very important detail — it has pockets!!! You'll love this fact so much that when people compliment you on how cute your dress is, you'll immediately respond by saying, "thanks, it has pockets!" and then show them.
Promising review: "This dress fit me amazingly, it’s adorable, and I will be wearing it to an upcoming wedding. Seriously so comfy as well, the material, the pockets, it’s breathable. Just love everything about this dress." —Beth - Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes 14–26 and in 15 colors).
6. A feather trim poplin shirt for a little ~pop~ that says, "I like to have fun with fashion." You won't ~ruffle any feathers~ in this top, but you may have complete strangers coming up to you on the street to ask you where you got it from.
Get it from J. Crew for $248 (available in sizes 00–24).
7. A floral cropped cardigan in a variety of pastel colors because sometimes you want it to be spring before the weather actually decides to be spring. You'll stay warm but still feel cheery in this.
Reviewers say it fits up to an XL.
Promising review: "I love this cardigan! Wore it out on my trip to LA and got tons of compliments from my friends and strangers! It comes in one size and the fit was a little oversized which is what I wanted. I washed it once and it did shrink a little bit to fit me a lot better. The material does not feel cheap at all, I was actually surprised at how thick it was. The color was what I was expecting. Overall this sweater did not disappoint!" —khanghy nguyen
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in one size and seven colors).
8. A tiered maxi dress that comes in numerous solid colors that will always be a ~solid~ choice. Pair it with sneakers to explore while on vacay or with heels and an evening bag for a nice dinner out. We love a dress that can basically do it all.
Promising review: "Very comfortable and cool (great in hot weather), cute enough to dress up for wine tastings, and it has pockets large enough to hold your phone, keys, snacks (shrimp? You do you). A stranger even complimented me on it so 10/10 all around." —Mira
Get it from Amazon for $32.06+ (available in sizes XXS–5X and in 16 colors).
9. A Levi's denim jacket about to be your go-to pick from now until forever. Seriously, this is such a closet staple that you'll never go wrong with. It'll look just as good with a turtleneck and jeans in early spring as it does with shorts and a bra during those later warm days.
Promising review: "This jacket has been one that I reach for constantly. It was the slightest bit smaller than I expected, but honestly, after I wore it a few times it definitely fit better. Really worth the price." —Cassandra Griffiths
Get it from Amazon for $44.90+ (available in sizes XS–4X and 12 colors).
10. A ruffled blouse with a tie-back design, or in other words, the top you're going to grab with your favorite high-waisted jeans when your friends text that they found a GREAT happy-hour spot with a patio, and you need to get there ASAP.
Promising review: "This top is soooo cute! The top where the shoulders are are elastic so they're stretchy and will stay wherever you place them. The wrap tie is super great as well. It's a lightweight material, but it's not see-through at all. I wore with a strapless bra but you can easily do without a bra." —Lizette A.
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 36 colors).
11. A smocked jumpsuit capable of being the easiest low-effort outfit that will make you feel oh-so chic. People may just assume you dropped a huge chunk of change on this stunner, when in reality, you saved your coin for more important things. (Like a spring vacation!!)
12. A mini skirt featuring a small floral pattern that'll start ~springing~ up your Insta feed as much as those April showers do.
Promising review: "OMG…..this skirt was a 10/10 win! It fit perfectly (being a little high waisted, how I prefer), and the material was a little wrinkly but silky good quality. My expectations were not high but I am definitely wearing this one again!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 34 colors and patterns).
13. An oversized printed hoodie with your exact feelings about the seasons changing on the back. Oh, and it's a nod to the one-and-only Lizzo, who is always the whole mood.
Get it from H&M for $29.75 (available in sizes L–4X and in four styles).
14. A gingham puff-sleeve dress about to be the best piece your own now that summer is so close you can *almost* taste it. It's light and airy so you won't overheat but also so comfortable you might want to take a nap in it.
BuzzFeed editor Elizabeth Lilly says: "I brought this dress along on vacation and it even passed The Vatican dress code! I knew I had to have it after my colleague Emma Lord bought and reviewed it (#4 here). This super lightweight nap dress is unlined but NOT see-through...even in daylight. It was so comfy for gallivanting around and long enough for me to sit on a random step on a bridge to take a rest and give my old dogs a rest. It made for a dramatic, but not TOO dramatic, look in photos I'll cherish forever. And it kept me cool in what turned out to be some hotter weather than what I anticipated. If you're looking for a way to wear something nightgown-adjacent in public but still look quite put-together, this dress is for you."
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in sizes S–XL and eight colors).
15. A color block wrap blouse that'll put a ~wrap~ on any sad feelings you had about putting your cute winter peacoats away because it means you get to show this stunner of a top off to the world.
Rebdolls is a Latin woman-founded small biz that believes all people deserve amazing fashion!
Get it from Rebdolls for $39.90 (available in sizes M–5X).