We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. 58% off a luggage-mounted cup caddy that'll make it so easy to travel through a terminal with drinks and snacks. Two slots fit water bottles, paper cups, and wrapped up food, so you can wheel your luggage and check texts without spilling anything.
2. Up to 58% off a pair of cropped leggings reviewers say are just as "buttery" and squat-proof as the pricier brands.
3. 60% off a handheld cordless vacuum that's perfect for helping you clean up crumbs and dust from tight corners, hard-to-reach places, and even from your car's interior
4. 50% off an HP Sprocket instant photo printer so you can finally print out and show off all of those great pictures that are just living on your phone and never seeing the light of day.
5. 58% off the newest version of the Amazon HD Fire TV stick that's now 50% faster so you can easily stream all your favorite TV shows, movies, and music. Plus, it has voice activation, which means you don't have to spend any extra time searching aimlessly for that one TV show you want to watch.
6. 58% off this reviewer-loved wireless bra for the days you want to be comfortable but still would appreciate some support. No pokey underwires here!
7. 55% off a pair of tie-dye Crocs because let's face it — you'd be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable (or colorful!) shoe than this.
8. 54% off a bento-style lunch box you can use to make epic lunches (or just simple snack-style lunches) for your kids. This box has five spaces to fit everything perfectly, which means no mixing of food. Score!
9. 56% off a Tushy bidet attachment here to eliminate the need for you to wipe all together — and leave you feeling cleaner than ever. Now that's a win-win.
10. 50% off the most recent version of the original basic Kindle designed with a built-in light (so you can read during the day and night). No need to lug heavy books around when you can carry them all in one compact place!
11. 50% off an Oral-B Genius X Limited electric toothbrush actually designed to give feedback on your brushing style, so the next time you visit your dentist, they won't scold you for "not brushing well enough".
12. 54% off a pair of Blink mini indoor security cameras to add some extra security to your home and make it easy for you to check in on it (and your pets) when you leave. It creates a livestream of your home and notifies you when there's motion detected. Plus, it has two-way audio, so you can tell your pet to get off the couch!
13. 77% off a slow feeder bowl here to stop your pup from inhaling their food faster than it takes you to walk to the next room. Using one of these ridged bowls can help improve digestion, reduce bloating, and help keep your dog's mind active.
14. 50% off a 23andMe test perfect for anyone who has been curious about their history and where their family came from. You'll learn a thing or two about yourself (and hopefully won't uncover some long unknown family drama!).
15. 72% off a massage gun here to give your muscles some sweet relief after your intense workouts. It will help you recover faster so you don't have to deal with saying "ow, ow, ow" every time you walk up a set of stairs.
16. 55% off a Waterpik Water Flosser designed to remove up to 99.9% of plaque and improve your gum health without having to use pesky floss. It's especially great if you have braces, implants, or other dental work!
17. 53% off a cute gel nail polish set with glossy pastel shades that are definitely channeling some Easter vibes.
18. 52% off a grooming kit from The Beard Club with eight different color-coded guards that allow for 45 precise trim lengths.
19. 50% off a kids' Fire tablet with a kid-proof case because let's face it, even if you said you weren't going to have a "tablet kid," sometimes you need this thing to help you get through a dinner out, and that's totally a-okay.
21. 50% off a heated eye massager totally worth the investment (especially at this amazing price!!) because it has so many great features. Not only does it comes with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it also has Bluetooth so you can listen to music while it helps combat eye strain, headaches, under-eye circles, dry eyes, and even insomnia.
22. 70% off a waterproof pouch here to protect your phone and keep it safe whenever you're near water. Plus, you can still use the touchscreen with it, which means you can take as many underwater pictures as your heart desires.
23. 51% off a weather-resistant metal outdoor chair giving off major retro vibes that will bring some color to your backyard.
24. 60% off an Echo Dot or, in other words, your new assistant because this little device can basically do it all. Yes, it can *takes deep breath* play music, make calls, send and receive text messages, answer your questions, read the news, remind you of things, and so much more.
25. 55% off a pair of textured leggings with more than 22,000 five-star ratings. These will accentuate your favorite ass-et and make you feel so good as hell you'll probably start singing Lizzo the second you put them on.
26. 50% off It Cosmetics Brow Power made with a formula that includes biotin to promote growth, so while you fill in your brows, it will work to make them look fuller over time.
27. 50% off a gas firepit table here to transform your patio (or backyard into an oasis that'll have all your friends over to hang out around it all the time.
28. 64% off a pair of knee stabilizer bands here to provide support while you work out so you don't experience any pain. It's adjustable and fits right into the curve of the knee.
29. 75% off Razer blue light filtering glasses that have a built-in mic and speakers that are touch and voice assistant compatible. The specs even offer more than five hours of battery life — plenty of time to keep your eyes protected and you connected throughout the day.
30. Up to 77% off a ruffled shower curtain that'll give your bathroom just enough of an upgrade without having to shell out all your $$$ to redo it.
31. 55% off an Amazon Halo Band, a health and fitness tracker you can use to stay on top of basically everything. It'll track not only your workouts but also your sleep, and also keep all your health records ready in case you need them.
32. 53% off microfiber hair towel you can wear to ~wrap~ up the amount of time it takes to dry your hair. This little guy sucks up the water *FAST*, so you can be ready in no time.
33. 62% off a large pet booster seat capable of keeping your dog comfy and in their seat during your entire car ride. If you have a pup who tries to sit in your lap while your in the car, this is a great way to buckle them in while still making them feel comfortable and safe. And I mean, just look how cozy that pug looks. The photos speaks for themselves!!
34. Over 50% off a pair of Sperry ankle rainboots for those rainy days — they're *so* much more comfortable than the tall, stiff ones.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our top picks:
...or browse through all our category round-ups here!
Plus, a survey of teachers from 2020-2021 found they spent an average of $750 out of pocket on school supplies. This Prime Day, you can help out by donating to their Amazon Teacher Wish Lists; here’s how.