We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. 30% off the Apple Watch Series 7 the best price yet on Apple's latest and most advanced smartwatch. With it, you can call and send texts, use Siri, listen to music, track your workouts, measure your blood oxygen level, and even take an ECG — and its crack-resistant screen is also swim-proof.
2. 35% off a pack of Crest 3D Whitestrips so you can get pearly whites without spending too much green. They mold to your teeth with their no-slip design to dramatically lift even years' old stains. Their widely-loved bleaching formula works overtime so you can see results FAST.
3. 32% off Apple's AirPods Pro (this is the cheapest they've been since Cyber Monday). With active noise cancellation, spatial audio, three silicone tips for customized fit, and over 24 hours of listening time with the included case, the AirPods Pro give you a *ton* of bang for your buck.
4. Or 35% off a set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, but arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
5. 40% off a Roomba robot vacuum so you can watch your house get cleaned without even having to get up from the couch. Technology can be great.
6. Or 36% off a Hoover ~PowerMax~ vacuum designed with pet households in mind — it has a HEPA filter, multipurpose pet tools, and an extra large dirt container so you can clean for longer. I stopped sneezing just thinking about this.
7. 72% off a Renpho percussion massager (the lowest price since Cyber Monday!) with five different head attachments for targeting different areas and reviewers love it for soothing sore muscles, easing neck and shoulder pain, and working through tough knots. And who doesn't love a massage?!
8. Up to 58% off a pair of cropped leggings reviewers say are just as "buttery" and squat-proof as the pricier brands.
9. 30% off a quiet, energy-efficient Levoit air purifier that'll help remove airborne dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander, and more, no matter how many furry friends you have around the house. Who has time to keep up with all that dusting?!
10. 58% off the newest generation (it's 50% faster!) of Amazon HD Fire TV stick you can simply plug into your existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want at the push of a button.
11. 30% off a longline sports bra/top reviewers (and multiple!! TikTok reviewers) say is a great dupe for Lululemon! I did just add two to my own cart.
13. 35% off a Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee maker so you can make rich and delicious espresso *and* full-size coffees at lit'rally the push of a button. And it's surprisingly slim to save you counter space!
14. 45% off *The Amazon Coat*, a chicly oversized parka that'll keep you truly toasty warm — and make everyone think you splurged big time. Mega style, mega warmth, and pockets for days? Yeah this is my fave winter coat.I have talked so many people into getting this jacket because it really is *that good*.
16. Up to 36% off select Cupshe swimwear and coverups you are def going to want to pose in next time you're at the beach or lounging by the pool.
17. Up to 26% off a set of extra soft cooling bed sheets that so many reviewers with insomnia, night sweats, and overheating issues swear by that you might never consider buying another set of sheets again. Reviewers also are obsessed with how well these sheets wash and maintain quality over time. Bonus? These come in so many colors it's basically *impossible* not to find one to match your room's aesthetic.
18. 30% off a NordicTrack treadmill reviewers agree is great value for the price (and especially on sale for under $500). It has 0-10% incline control, speeds up to 10 mph, and best of all, can fold up for compact storage if you need it.
19. 59% off a Tushy bidet attachment for pampering your patootie. Not only will it help you use less TP, but it also just leaves you feeling cleaner after you go.
20. $40 off an Instant Pot Duo with an air-frying lid, which is basically the kitchen appliance to end all kitchen appliances. It'll help you "fry" all your favorite snacks with way less oil, and it can also pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide, warm, roast, bake, broil, and dehydrate.
21. 50% off the most recent version (it has a built-in light now!!) of the original basic Kindle so you can *instantly download* your next read — either from the Kindle store or from your local library's selection of ebooks. No waiting.
22. Or $45 off the Kindle Paperwhite — the newest version has a larger display, adjustable warm light options (key if you use your Kindle before bed like I do), plus all the features you know and love (glare-free screen, waterproofing, weeks-long battery life!).
23. 32% off KitchenAid Artisan Mini stand mixers (it holds 3.5 quarts!) — they take up less counterspace but still have plenty of bowl space for your cookie dough, cake batter, bread dough, or mashed potatoes! Now you can whip up batch after batch of cookies *and* have enough space for a cooling rack.
24. 54% off a leak-proof, dishwasher-safe bento lunch box to revolutionize the school lunch game. The compartments make it easy to pack healthy, perfectly portioned lunches (and to ensure those cookies don't get soggy from the mac 'n' cheese).
26. 40%–60% off a pair of classic Levi's denim shorts, because you know your summer wardrobe is simply incomplete without 'em.
27. 43% off a pair of Beats Solo3 wireless headphones with up to *40 hours* of listening time on a single charge so you can power through a cleaning sesh, the workday, or just listening to your favorite tunes without having to be interrupted.
28. Up to 54% off baby apparel from parent-loved brands like Honest Baby, Hanes, Gerber, Burt's Bees, and more so you can stock up on onesies and PJs (and not have to run a load of laundry every five minutes).
29. 30% off the fan-favorite Laneige lip mask that'll keep your lips hydrated and ~supple~ while you get a good night's sleep. Just slather on before bed and you'll wake up with a super-soft pout.
31. 55% off an American Dental Association-accepted Waterpik Water Flosser that'll improve gum health and remove up to 99.9% of plaque with good 'ol water pressure, and make it especially easier to maneuver around braces, implants, and other dental work! Let's face it, we're adults and the idea of flossing shouldn't have us running for the hills (I'm guilty as charged).
32. 30% off a Furbo, a treat-tossing pet camera so you can keep an eye on your pet even when you're not home. With its 160-degree wide-angle view, night vision, and real-time barking alerts, you'll know exactly what your pup is up to.
33. Up to $44 off a smart air fryer you can *control from your phone* (or even with Alexa!) so you can crisp up leftovers, make homemade versions of your favorite fried foods (without having to deal with hot oil), and more. And the baskets are fully removable and dishwasher-safe for effortless cleanup.
34. 30% off Buxom's Power-Full Plump lip balm that combines an everyday tint with plumping ingredients to create a holy grail purchase for your pout.
35. 33% off a set of Barbie hot pink coasters, because if this isn't what being an adult is all about, then I DON'T WANT IT.
36. 50% off a 23andMe test if you've always been curious to learn more about where in the world your ancestors are from, your health predispositions, and predicted habits and traits based on your genes (like what time you probably wake up in the morning).
37. 30% off a bottle of CND nail and cuticle care oil that uses a natural blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E to soften your cuticles and strengthen your nails. Nailed it!
38. 30-45% off Calvin Klein underwear so you can stock up on comfy basics (and finally throw out some of the undies you have with...actual holes in them).
39. 40% off a mini Kodak instant photo printer so you can instantly print photos and easily mail them off or hand them out to your nearest and dearest. Snail mail is something special!
40. 47% off a tripod that can extend allll the way up to 62" and comes with a remote for taking selfies so you can take all the photos and videos your heart desires. It works with cameras too!
41. 43% off plus an additional 20% off an essential oil diffuser set (with 10 essential oils!) that has reviewers raving (see: more than 40,500 5-star ratings). You can even choose between seven ambient light modes to help fully set the mood for the day.
42. 30% off a 12-piece nonstick cookware set (from BuzzFeed's Goodful brand!) so you can fully outfit your kitchen with just one purchase. Everything is dishwasher-safe for easy clean-up (no "soaking" the pan overnight, aka procrastinating doing the dishes).
43. Or 22% off (aka $100 off!) a Caraway nonstick ceramic cookware set if you love going from stove to oven — these are safe up to 550°!
44. 30% off a 100-piece Magnatiles set because studies have shown it'll hold any kid's attention wayyyy longer than most toys. JK, but seriously, any parent who has bought this cool building set will attest that it's worth every penny.
45. 20% off Paula's Choice Salicylic Acid Exfoliant (all of your favorite skincare TikTokers swear by it) that'll unclog pores, banishe dead skin cells, and even out skin tone. It even works on my very allergy-prone sensitive skin. A whopping 70 reviewers used the word "miracle."
46. 24% off an under-desk cycle (that I personally love!) so you can squeeze in a little movement even when you're trapped in yet another meeting that could have been an email.
47. 60% off an Echo Dot with voice-control technology so you can tell Alexa to play music, send messages, tell you the news or weather, control smart devices, make purchases...and so much more. Speak, and it shall be so.
48. Up to 63% off Yankee Candles, because this is the candle bulk buying occasion you *LIVE* for. You deserve it!!!
49. 30% off a convertible stroller that's so chic your baby just might have a better ride than you do...not that your mini van isn't cool. It's cool!
50. 33% off a Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet so you can sauté, sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill up to your heart's content with a quality piece that's built to last.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our top picks:
...or browse through all our category round-ups here!
Plus, a survey of teachers from 2020-2021 found they spent an average of $750 out of pocket on school supplies. This Prime Day, you can help out by donating to their Amazon Teacher Wish Lists; here’s how.