1. In early 2014, a series of devastating catastrophes bring about Armageddon. Papers of record like the New York Times soberly report this news.
2. The Guardian tries to provide comprehensive live coverage of the end of days.
3. Striving for balance, the BBC makes sure it also gives airtime to the views of the radioactive mutant zombies:
4. The Daily Mail saw all this coming.
6. Meanwhile, on the cable channels, Fox News is pretty sure it knows who to blame…
7. …while MSNBC is pretty sure it knows who to blame.
10. There is brief hope, as The Times of London works out how to make it through alive.
Unfortunately it’s behind a paywall so nobody sees it.