1. Learning to compose “Round Round” by the Sugababes on your Nokia was something to be proud of.
2. And getting a new phone was the worst because you’d lose your ringtones and your high scores on Snake.
3. This part of A Walk to Remember was probably the most poignant love scene ever penned.
4. When it came to buying clothes, there was only one place to go.
5. Same went for jewellery.
6. And this was obviously the coolest accessory there was.
8. Although when Marissa died, you replaced them all with a single piece of black string as a mark of respect.
12. You wanted a twin sister so much it actually hurt a bit.
15. Your mum told you that too much of this stuff would turn you yellow.
16. You had a strong opinion on which member of Busted was your fave (James, obv).
19. You wanted nothing more than to be best friends with Carmen, Bridget, Tibby, and Lena.
20. And you’d have given up pretty much anything to date Lucas.
21. Queueing up for the new Harry Potter book at midnight was a yearly treat.
And you always got preview tickets to the films.
24. And you’d never seen anything cooler than Zoe Birkett’s hair.
25. These girls were your idols.
And you obviously went to the reunion tour.
27. You were in love with Prince William before he lost his hair.
28. Thirteen was pretty much the most risqué thing you’d ever seen.
30. You have a friend who bred aliens by putting them back-to-back in the fridge.
31. A new school term meant a new set of scented gel pens.
32. Should your boyfriend or your best friend be your top Myspace friend? That was the question.
33. You saved your homework on one of these.
35. The first thing you did when your braces were removed? CHEWED ALL OF THE COLA HUBBA BUBBA.
36. You knew that calling someone else fat wouldn’t make you any skinnier.
38. You remember when Jamie stopped turkey twizzlers being served at school.
39. But hey, at least you could fill up on tuck shop Millions.
40. The first thing you did when you got home from school? Flirted with boys you didn’t know on MSN (LOL).
42. You felt really grown up when your parents let you watch Big Brother for the first time.
44. Friday nights were for Top of the Pops, microwave popcorn, and sleepovers.
49. Desperate Housewives was the only TV show you watched with your mum.
50. Except maybe Footballers’ Wives (OMG Conrad, what a fittie).
51. Your email address was something like email@example.com.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›