1. It’s been a decade since Rachel got off the plane.
3. And if Friends were still running, Emma would turn 12 this year.
4. A total of 351 people have lived in the Big Brother house.
5. You haven’t bought a new Harry Potter book for seven years.
7. Ant and Dec just won their 13th National Television Award. They’ve been a double act for 24 years.
8. Which is as long as Taylor Swift has been alive.
10. It’s been 11 years since Dido released “White Flag”.
14. Lucy, Izzie, Nesta, and T.J. would turn 27 this year.
18. Geri Hallliwell is 41 years old.
19. Posh and Becks will celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary this year.
21. Kate and Wills graduated from St Andrews eight years ago.
22. Kids haven’t been allowed to eat turkey Twizzlers at school for nine years.
23. Calvin from S Club Juniors is now a backing dancer for The Saturdays.
24. This is what they look like now. Three of them have children.
26. And Nick and Jessica called it a day nine years ago.
31. It’s been 12 years since Kym Marsh walked out on Hear’Say.
32. And a decade since the final episode of Sex and the City aired.
35. Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers, Kenzie, Adam Rickett, and Kavana have just formed a band for The Big Reunion.
42. You haven’t watched Top of the Pops for eight years.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›