2. Now look at its spine, which has been pulled out of its body and now lies to its side.
3. Look at these fish bones, festering among the flesh that is still attached to them.
4. Look at this head. This dead head swimming in the juices that its former fish body has leaked onto this plate.
6. And imagine the man who has pulled these bones from his teeth BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EAT THE DEVIL’S FOOD.
9. Which apparently your flatmates and your colleagues are immune to.
11. Look at this tuna. This slimy tuna that has literally come from a tin, probably in one foul clump because that’s what tinned tuna does. This must be the most revolting thing on earth.
13. But it’s not just tuna that is the problem. Posh fish is worse.
But maybe you find the lingering taste of fish in the roof of your mouth that WILL PROBABLY NEVER LEAVE YOU somehow sophisticated. I DON’T KNOW.