1. When the most charming man on the face of planet earth made this face.
2. When he loaned Anne Hathaway a pin to fix her dress.
3. When he and Neil Patrick Harris performed at the HitRECord Fall Formal in January, and they both looked super sharp.
4. When he took Sally Field as his date to the Oscars, because he is adorable.
5. And when he danced on stage at the show itself.
6. He took this selfie with Harry Potter.
7. When he and Tony Danza drank martinis together.
8. When Hit RECord started a TV show and he invited YOU to participate.
9. When he was super cute watching the Lakers.
10. When he celebrated all of his online collaborators’ “favorite things” with this short film.
11. When we were reminded that he has an absolutely gorgeous singing voice, as he recorded a vocal track for the Hit RECord TV show.
12. This smirk.
13. When he was on Sesame Street in February and he and Murray REINFORCED your belief that he is the perfect man.
14. When he cuddled a tiny kitten for his OUT magazine photoshoot and a million ovaries exploded.
15. When he presented at the VMAs and you hoped he and Justin Timberlake would kiss.
16. When he went on The Colbert Reportin September and talked about masturbation.
17. When he SLAYED his lip-sync battle against Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Merchant.
Are you still wearing pants?!
He knows what we want from him.
19. When his full-length directorial debut, “Don Jon,” was released and was one of the most best movies of the year.
20. The movie was really good! But also, uh, er, THIS. $#%#$%#$%#
What are pants, again?
21. But really, his explanation for the heart of the film is really beautiful.
22. Also this clip of him introducing the movie en francais. *swoon*
23. Whenever he wears his adorable glasses.
24. When he explained that Seth Rogen’s weed led to Don Jon.
CBS / via: buzzfeed
26. This suit.
And this one.
And this one (unf).
This one too.
Oh and this suit.
P.S. THIS SUIT.
CULVER CITY, CA - JUNE 08: Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt speaks onstage during Spike TV’s Guys Choice 2013 at Sony Pictures Studios on June 8, 2013 in Culver City, California.