1. When the most charming man on the face of planet earth made this face.
3. When he and Neil Patrick Harris performed at the HitRECord Fall Formal in January, and they both looked super sharp.
5. And when he danced on stage at the show itself.
8. When Hit RECord started a TV show and he invited YOU to participate.
9. When he was super cute watching the Lakers.
10. When he celebrated all of his online collaborators’ “favorite things” with this short film.
11. When we were reminded that he has an absolutely gorgeous singing voice, as he recorded a vocal track for the Hit RECord TV show.
12. This smirk.
13. When he was on Sesame Street in February and he and Murray REINFORCED your belief that he is the perfect man.
17. When he SLAYED his lip-sync battle against Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Merchant.
Are you still wearing pants?!
He knows what we want from him.
19. When his full-length directorial debut, “Don Jon,” was released and was one of the most best movies of the year.
What are pants, again?
21. But really, his explanation for the heart of the film is really beautiful.
22. Also this clip of him introducing the movie en francais. *swoon*
23. Whenever he wears his adorable glasses.
24. When he explained that Seth Rogen’s weed led to Don Jon.
CBS / via: buzzfeed
26. This suit.
And this one.
And this one (unf).
This one too.
Oh and this suit.
P.S. THIS SUIT.
CULVER CITY, CA - JUNE 08: Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt speaks onstage during Spike TV’s Guys Choice 2013 at Sony Pictures Studios on June 8, 2013 in Culver City, California.
27. When he and Lady Gaga duetted on “Baby, It’s Cold On Side” in November and you pretended you were her because he was so perfect.
31. When he appeared in Hit RECord’s Strawberry Bootlaces.
32. When this news broke and a million fans started picturing Joe haunting their dreams.
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m incredibly honored to be working with David Goyer, Warner Bros, and @neilhimself on SANDMAN. #Prelude