1. When he gave the camera Blue Steel.
2. When he blinked on the red carpet.
4. When he pretended to be grumpy with Tyler, The Creator.
6. When he mugged for the camera.
7. He wasn’t phased by Chris Brown’s insult.
(Besides, Adele threw him all the shade.)
9. When he accepted his first award and didn’t want to picture us naked.
10. When he thanked his mother before anyone else.
13. And looked sublimely happy standing next to Nas.
14. When he was caught admiring his Grammy award.
15. When he was humbled to speak before Jay-Z during his next acceptance speech.
16. And immediately thanked his brother.
17. When Jay-Z watched like a proud father.
18. When Pharrell Williams (and everyone) was excited to see him.
21. When he jammed out during the Bob Marley tribute.
23. And channeled the Tenenbaums.
24. When he whistled.
Watch it again!
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›