1. TIME developed an online generator that determines just how much money Twitter owes you.
This dollar amount is determined via several characteristics, including the number of Tweets produced, the age of the Twitter account, and the account’s number of followers.
3. Or you can type in someone else’s Twitter handle. Justin Bieber has made Twitter $21 million.
4. …While President Barack Obama has only made Twitter $5 million.
Yay for fangirls!
5. So enter your Twitter handle HERE, and let us know how much money Twitter owes you.
- Thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰