5. Flying budget airlines
12 euro flight to Dublin? BOOK IT.
7. Seeing all of the historical sites you have learned about in history classes
And taking tacky tourist photos with them, of course.
8. Taking a trip to the beach …
Let’s go to the beach, beach, let’s get away!
9. … Or the mountains …
High on the hill with a lonely goatherd …
11. Soccer … Football … Futbol … whatever you want to call it
All American sporting matches pale in comparison.
Who needs peanut butter when you can have CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CRACK?
14. Christmas markets
The weather outside may be frightful, but the markets are so delightful!
Nothing says “fun” like drinking with thousands of your closest friends.
Nap in the afternoon? Don’t mind if I do!
17. Getting in to sites for free because you are a student
Now THAT is a great deal.
19. The “classes”
Wine tasting may the most difficult one all semester. Nice try, academia.
Makes for an amazing night. The morning after? Not so much.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈