5. Flying budget airlines
12 euro flight to Dublin? BOOK IT.
7. Seeing all of the historical sites you have learned about in history classes
And taking tacky tourist photos with them, of course.
8. Taking a trip to the beach …
Let’s go to the beach, beach, let’s get away!
9. … Or the mountains …
High on the hill with a lonely goatherd …
11. Soccer … Football … Futbol … whatever you want to call it
All American sporting matches pale in comparison.
Who needs peanut butter when you can have CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CRACK?
14. Christmas markets
The weather outside may be frightful, but the markets are so delightful!
Nothing says “fun” like drinking with thousands of your closest friends.
Nap in the afternoon? Don’t mind if I do!
17. Getting in to sites for free because you are a student
Now THAT is a great deal.
19. The “classes”
Wine tasting may the most difficult one all semester. Nice try, academia.
Makes for an amazing night. The morning after? Not so much.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.