5. Flying budget airlines
12 euro flight to Dublin? BOOK IT.
7. Seeing all of the historical sites you have learned about in history classes
And taking tacky tourist photos with them, of course.
8. Taking a trip to the beach …
Let’s go to the beach, beach, let’s get away!
9. … Or the mountains …
High on the hill with a lonely goatherd …
11. Soccer … Football … Futbol … whatever you want to call it
All American sporting matches pale in comparison.
Who needs peanut butter when you can have CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CRACK?
14. Christmas markets
The weather outside may be frightful, but the markets are so delightful!
Nothing says “fun” like drinking with thousands of your closest friends.
Nap in the afternoon? Don’t mind if I do!
17. Getting in to sites for free because you are a student
Now THAT is a great deal.
19. The “classes”
Wine tasting may the most difficult one all semester. Nice try, academia.
Makes for an amazing night. The morning after? Not so much.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›