4. And this Snapchat, which spices up herb puns even more.
6. This Snapchat, which will only make sense if you paid attention in science class.
7. This Snapchat, which proves leaving the oven on has been a problem for generations.
9. This Snapchat from someone who has read The Fault In Our Stars one too many times.
10. And this Snapchat, which proves magic is everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
14. This Snapchat, which proves being single is truly a science.
16. This Snapchat, which may take things a little too literally.
17. This Snapchat, for all of you geography buffs out there.
18. And this Snapchat that all history buffs will be cackling over.
20. And this Snapchat, taken by someone who had been on one too many bad dates.
21. This art history Snapchat, proving that connecting to the wifi is a timeless struggle.
22. This Snapchat, which just schooled all the other Snapchats.
23. This Snapchat, captured by the most self-confident of photographers.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️