1. Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Jameson Ganache and Bailey’s Frosting
Why have a drink when you can have this cupcake? Recipe here.
2. Bailey’s Mocha Mousse Bars
The only mousse-take you can make on St. Patrick’s Day is not having one of these bars. Recipe here.
3. Bailey’s Coffee Blondies
Booze it up and get your caffeine fix with these blondies. Recipe here.
4. Baked Guinness Donuts with Irish Cream Glaze
Donut pass up on these treats! Recipe here.
5. Bailey’s Brownies with Jameson Whiskey Ganache
Short, dark, and handsome. Recipe here.
6. Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Cream Frosting
A cupcake a day keeps the doctor away. Recipe here.
7. Bailey’s Hot Chocolate Tiramisu
Don’t tira-miss out on this tiramisu. Recipe here.
8. Guinness Floats
Beer is good, but beer and ice cream is better. Recipe here.
9. Guinness Ice Cream
Chill out and get buzzed at the same time. Recipe here.
10. Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake
This is as gourmet as you’re going to get on St. Paddy’s. Recipe here.
11. Irish Coffee Mousse
Skip the cup of coffee and go straight for the mousse. Recipe here.
12. Jameson Whiskey Truffles with Bailey’s Sugar Crystals
These truffles aren’t to be trifled with. Recipe here.
13. Irish Float with Homemade Bailey’s Ice Cream
Get tanked with a tankard of this stuff. Recipe here.
14. Fudgy Guinness Brownies with Whiskey Caramel Glaze
Whiskey business. Recipe here.
15. Irish Whoopie Pies
Portable enough to bring on your bar crawl. Recipe here.
16. Bailey’s Cheesecake Cupcakes
They have calcium, so they’re healthy, right? Recipe here.
17. Bailey’s Caramel Pecan Fudge
Mother fudger, these are good! Recipe here.
18. Guinness Chocolate Cookies
Unleash your inner Cookie Monster on these. Recipe here.
19. Bailey’s Chocolate Mud Cake
Get down and dirty with this sinful mud cake. Recipe here.
20. Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
These treats prove bigger isn’t always better. Recipe here.
21. Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Cream Filling and Chocolate Ganache
Sometimes, it’s what’s inside that counts. Recipe here.
22. Guinness Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Glaze
So bad, yet so, so good. Recipe here.
23. Guinness Pretzel Truffles
Small in size, but they pack a big bite. Recipe here.
24. Bailey’s Hazelnut Chocolate Tiramisu
One word: YUM. Recipe here.
25. Triple Irish Cupcakes
Triple the Irish booze, triple the fun. Recipe here.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›