1. Not-wearing-a-skirt-for-no-reason Supergirl.
2. Powergirl in a costume that isn’t 90% cleavage.
3. Wonder Woman in a kind of ugly, but way more functional battle suit.
5. And the X-Men’s Psylocke looking super badass.
6. Artist Michael Lunsford is very clear that his series ISN’T about pushing some “moral code”:
Done doing these so here they all are in one place! Fully Dressed Redesigns of Superheroines.
Point of this: An exercise in character design, attempting to clothe the heroines nearly all the way and not making them painted-on, while still keeping the look of their original costumes in some way. Hopefully keeping them looking as iconic as the originally were. Just showing what can be done with a costume breaking outside the barrier of the norm.
NOT the point of this: some moral code I’m trying to push on you.