1. BuzzFeed was lucky enough to obtain a copy of an email from 8-year-old Lola.
2. She decided to write a very professional email reasonably explaining to her mother why she was mature enough to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
3. Apparently, she’s seen movies where people die “a lot of times” with her dad.
I would like you to reconsider your block on Hunger Games. After all, my dear friend Beatrice watched hunger games over a year ago. Also, I’ve seen kids die in movies a lot of times before with my dad. Please don’t get him in trouble. Also, I saw old yellar die and there’s nothing sadder than that. All of the kids in my class have seen it. I have to pretend I know everything about it or else they’ll think I’m a dork. Finally, I can stick my head in my dads shirt if there are any scary parts
Ps pretty please can you let me watch it!!!!!! With a cherry on top!!!!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️