1. Before we start, we have to talk about Kelly Rowland’s dress.
2. OK, so, the show started up with Taylor Swift’s weird Tim Burton performance and Harry Styles diss.
12. And then a bunch of boring stuff happened until THE GREATEST THING EVER HAPPENED…
14. Which was when Beyoncé and Ellen DeGeneres introduced Justin Timberlake.
17. And then Chris Brown sat during a standing ovation for Frank Ocean…
27. Frank Ocean KILLED it during his performance of “Forrest Gump.”
29. And then the night ended with a tribute to Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys.
30. Also, I almost forgot: Ryan Seacrest hit Taylor Swift in the head on the red carpet.
31. See you next year!
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›