1. Before we start, we have to talk about Kelly Rowland’s dress.
2. OK, so, the show started up with Taylor Swift’s weird Tim Burton performance and Harry Styles diss.
12. And then a bunch of boring stuff happened until THE GREATEST THING EVER HAPPENED…
14. Which was when Beyoncé and Ellen DeGeneres introduced Justin Timberlake.
17. And then Chris Brown sat during a standing ovation for Frank Ocean…
27. Frank Ocean KILLED it during his performance of “Forrest Gump.”
29. And then the night ended with a tribute to Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys.
30. Also, I almost forgot: Ryan Seacrest hit Taylor Swift in the head on the red carpet.
31. See you next year!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️