1. Nope, nothing creepy about this at all.
The nightmarishly delicious future is now at Betabeat.
2. Robin’s kicking the bucket this week, but nothing in comics is forever.
Image by DC Comics courtesy of The Week
And to prove it, The Week has compiled a list of 8 absolutely ridiculous ways that comic book characters have been brought back from the dead.
3. So there’s an ‘Argo’-‘Home Alone’ mashup now.
Because of course there is. Catch it at The Atlantic Wire.
4. Erykah Badu, connoisseur of big hats.
Popdust has 12 examples. Happy birthday, Erykah! NICE HAT!
5. Peacoats are kind of the greatest, but where do they come from?
Mental Floss has the answer, as always.
6. This guy took the ‘Breaking Bad’ tour of Albuquerque and got to hang out with Bryan Cranston.
Get really, really jealous at Uproxx.
7. Welcome to the wild and crazy world of AR-15 modification.
“Like the hot rod craze, high definition stereo trend, and the fixed gear bike phenomenon before it, the AR-15 appeals to the American desire for individuality and customizability,” writes Motherboard.