1. Honey Ryder, “Dr. No” (1962)
left: ddisappearhere; right: HY/Newsmakers/Getty Images
Played by Ursula Andress.
2. Sylvia Trench, “Dr. No” (1962) and “From Russia With Love” (1963)
left: moviez.to; right: Tim Whitby/Getty Images
Played by Eunice Gayson.
3. Tatiana Romanova, “From Russia with Love” (1963)
Played by Daniela Bianchi.
4. Jill Masterson, “Goldfinger” (1964)
left: aliciaandme; right: Eamonn McCormack/Getty Images
Played by Shirley Eaton.
5. Pussy Galore, “Goldfinger” (1964)
left: filmdrunk.uproxx.com; right: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
Played by Honor Blackman.
6. Domino Derval, “Thunderball” (1965)
left: moviepilot.de; right: Gareth Cattermole/Getty
Played by Claudine Auger.
7. Aki, “You Only Live Twice” (1967)
Played by Akiko Wakabayashi.
8. Teresa Bond, “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” (1969)
left: isabellagucci.com; right: Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Played by Diana Rigg.
9. Plenty O’Toole, “Diamonds Are Forever” (1971)
left: bullit1987.tumblr.com; right: David Livingston/Getty Images
Played by Lana Wood.
10. Tiffany Case, “Diamonds Are Forever” (1971)
left: womenofthe30s-70s.tumblr.com; right: Riccardo Savi/Getty Images
Played by Jill St. John.
11. Solitaire, “Live and Let Die” (1973)
left: Annielka Magazine; right: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Played by Jane Seymour.
12. Rosie Carver, “Live And Let Die” (1973)
left: thecrypticbeauty; right: Valerie Macon/Getty Images
Played by Gloria Hendry.
13. Andrea Anders, “The Man with the Golden Gun” (1974)
left: globalwhelming.com; right: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Epix
Played by Maud Adams.
14. Mary Goodnight, “The Man with the Golden Gun” (1974)
left: Digital Spy; right: Valerie Macon/Getty Images
Played by Britt Ekland.
15. Anya Amasova, “The Spy Who Loved Me” (1977)
left: epixhd.com; right: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for IMF
Played by Barbara Bach.
16. Holly Goodhead, “Moonraker” (1979)
left: highdefdigest; right: Andy Kropa/Getty Images
Played by Lois Chiles.
17. Corinne Dufour, “Moonraker” (1979)
left: isabellagucci.com; right: Riccardo Cesari / Splash News
Played by Corinne Cléry.
18. Bibi Dahl, “For Your Eyes Only” (1981)
left: jamesbond.wikia.com; right: Valerie Macon/Getty Images
Played by Lynn-Holly Johnson.
19. Melina Havelock, “For Your Eyes Only” (1981)
left: theredlist.fr; right: Robin Marchant/Getty Images
Played by Carole Bouquet.
20. Octopussy, “Octopussy” (1983)
left: fashionadictas; right: Valerie Macon/Getty Images
Also played by Maud Adams. (Who actually appeared in different roles in three different Bond films.)
21. May Day, “A View To A Kill” (1985)
left: movieplayer.it; right: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
Played by Grace Jones. (Who is still fierce as anything.)
22. Stacey Sutton, “A View To A Kill” (1985)
left: screenslam.com; right: Michael Tullberg/Getty Images
Played by Tanya Roberts.
23. Kara Milovy, “The Living Daylights” (1987)
left: independent.ie; right: Ian Gavan/Getty Images
Played by Maryam D’Abo.
24. Pam Bouvier, “License to Kill” (1989)
left: screenslam.com; right: Elisabetta Villa/Getty Images
Played by Carey Lowell.
25. Xenia Onatopp, “GoldenEye” (1995)
left: picstopin.com; right: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP
Played by Famke Janssen.
26. Natalya Simonova, “GoldenEye” (1995)
left: kapanlagi.com; right: Mark Mainz/Getty Images
Played by Izabella Scorupco.
27. Paris Carver, “Tomorrow Never Dies” (1997)
left: marciokenobi.wordpress.com; right: Andreas Rentz/Getty Images for Montblanc
Played by Teri Hatcher.
28. Wai Lin, “Tomorrow Never Dies” (1997)
left: Keith Hamshere/Getty Images; right: Eamonn McCormack/Getty Images
Played by Michelle Yeoh.
29. Dr. Molly Warmflash, “The World Is Not Enough” (1999)
left: jajreviews.wordpress.com; right: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
Played by Serena Scott Thomas.
30. Elektra King, “The World Is Not Enough” (1999)
left: AP Photo/United Artists and Danjaq, LLC; right: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Played by Sophie Marceau.
31. Dr. Christmas Jones, “The World Is Not Enough” (1999)
left: Keith Hamshere/Getty Images; right: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Played by Denise Richards.
32. Jinx Johnson, “Die Another Day” (2002)
left: ugo.com; right: Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
Played by Halle Berry.
33. Miranda Frost, “Die Another Day” (2002)
left: allmoviephoto.com; right: Fred Duval/Getty Images
Played by Rosamund Pike.
34. Solange Dimitrios, “Casino Royale” (2006)
left: toutlecine.com; right: Eamonn McCormack/Getty Images
Played by Caterina Murino.
35. Vesper Lynd, “Casino Royale” (2006)
left: fotos.noticias.bol.uol.com; right: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Played by Eva Green.
36. Camille Montes, “Quantum of Solace” (2008)
left: poltronadecinema; right: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
Played by Olga Kurylenko.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›