1. If you’ve ever fancied arriving in your living room by slide (and won’t miss £15,000 every month), you could do worse than to rent this four-bedroom Notting Hill house.
2. The classic four-storey home on Portobello Road was transformed by Ab Rogers, designer and head of interior design at the Royal College of Art, for a private client.
3. Rogers worked with architects DA Studio, and floor specialist Richard Woods to create a “magical and liberating space that allows the occupants to leave the outside world far behind”.
4. Features include painted illustrations on the floors and this bespoke rainbow spiral staircase.
5. Plus a bed in the master bedroom which rotates 360 degrees.
Robyn Wilder is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›