1. This magnificent contraption is the SlideRider, invented by Trisha Cleveland from Minnesota.
2. It’s a weighted foam mat with safety bumpers that you unfold onto your household staircase and slide down.
3. And it folds neatly away when ENEMIES OF FUN - I mean grown-ups - want to use the staircase like normal people.
4. Although Trisha has built a prototype SlideRider through invention group Quirky, her idea doesn’t yet have a manufacturer.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.