1. Pritt made a pink glue for girls.
2. And apparently “boots”, “swinging” and “magic” are boy-words.
4. … Because their heads are full of other matters.
7. This image advertises a game for children.
8. Let’s all celebrate freedom with a pubescent waxing session!
10. This isn’t an advert for sun tan lotion, or curtains. It’s for beer.
12. Did Dora actually need a makeover?
She never seemed like one of the “makeover” kids.
16. Reduced fat string cheese is female because when women eat string cheese they worry about fat content.
When they eat string cheese.
17. Yeah, go ahead. It’s not like she can see you.
18. Oh, you think this vodka advert is in poor taste?
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.