3. Ride your shopping trolley around the supermarket.
But, you know, be careful.
4. Enter all rooms in the style of a SWAT team leader.
Alright, go go go!
5. Spice up your commute by not stepping on the cracks in the pavement.
Do you WANT the bears to get you?
6. Slide down the stairs on your bum, no matter what anyone tells you.
Bonus points if you do this on the stairs in a communal area.
7. Run up the stairs on your hands and feet, making gorilla noises.
8. Only eat chicken nuggets that are shaped like dinosaurs.
Make them fight, and eat the loser first.
9. If you’re going to play video games, do it in a pillow fort.
You are the king of this castle, after all. Even if you’re a woman.
10. Sing “doo-DOO-doo-doo-doo” whenever you hear the word “phenomenon”.
11. Get about your house by galloping like a horse.
Don’t forget to neigh when you reach your destination.
12. At every opportunity, slide across the floor in your socks.
13. Go “neeeeaaaaaooooooowwwwww” whenever you overtake someone.
What? It’s not like they can hear you.
14. Eat breakfast for dinner. Just because you can.
15. Eat cake batter off the spoon. Just because you can.
16. Sing along to Disney movies at the top of your voice.
17. Pretend your LED lights are lasers, and make pew-pew noises whenever you use them.
18. Meow randomly throughout the day.
19. Buy a colouring book and some really good colouring pencils, and go nuts.
Seriously. It’s more relaxing than yoga.
21. Use kids’ shampoo. It smells of MELON and CHERRIES. Not provitamin B5 and broken dreams.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.