1. It’s been a month since Breaking Bad came to an end. But somehow you’ve managed to rewatch all five seasons already.
6. For a few days after the finale you couldn’t really think about anything else.
7. You know all the words to Ozymandias.
8. You’ve even bought your own copy of Walt Whitman’s Leaves Of Grass.
12. And you’ve realised the importance of “El Paso“‘s lyrics.
13. You occasionally wonder if Huell is still in the safe house.
14. You only drink coffee from this mug.
15. And your desk at work looks like this.
16. It’s even started to affect your diet.
22. You’ve read every Breaking Bad post on the internet. From a list of all Walt’s outfits.
23. To what it would look like if the characters were drawn as The Simpsons.
24. You’ve spotted every example of foreshadowing or symmetry.
25. Including this.
29. And when you meet someone who hasn’t seen any of it, you automatically go into a 20 minute long sell as to how it will change their life.
30. But you’re secretly jealous, because they get to start from the very beginning.
Here Are The Top Stories