2. The fact that Freddos no longer cost 10p.
4. Anyone who stands on the left.
6. When the worst happens.
9. Rail replacement buses.
11. Subbing errors.
12. Tesco selling products like this.
14. Nigel Farage.
Nigel Farage really is such a massive twat!
An anagram of Nigel Farage is I AM A MASSIVE BELLEND. Probably, I’ve done no research.
17. Train delays.
19. And the misuse of the word literally.
20. Unexpected facial hair.
21. The Northern Line.
22. When we can’t moan about the weather.
23. Chris Brown.
OK, maybe that one’s not exclusive to Brits. And yes, that’s Ricky from Eastenders.
24. And finally, politicians on Twitter.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›