4. Anyone who stands on the left.
6. When the worst happens.
9. Rail replacement buses.
11. Subbing errors.
12. Tesco selling products like this.
14. Nigel Farage.
Nigel Farage really is such a massive twat!
An anagram of Nigel Farage is I AM A MASSIVE BELLEND. Probably, I’ve done no research.
17. Train delays.
19. And the misuse of the word literally.
20. Unexpected facial hair.
21. The Northern Line.
22. When we can’t moan about the weather.
23. Chris Brown.
OK, maybe that one’s not exclusive to Brits. And yes, that’s Ricky from Eastenders.
24. And finally, politicians on Twitter.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.