1. This extraordinary video by the musician Kawehi is once again being shared widely online.
The cover of Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make Me Feel” was originally uploaded to YouTube in June 2012, but is going viral again two years later.
2. Some people may already be aware of Kawehi thanks to her chilling cover of Nirvana’s “Heart-Shaped Box”.
3. She is known for using Kickstarter to fund her musical projects, receiving tens of thousands of dollars from her fans.
In return she gives out gifts and rewards, and allows people to be personally involved in her music.
5. And this is the first single to be taken from the record it created.
6. But it is her covers, creating using beatboxing and multiple voice recordings, that have really astounded viewers.
“Payphone” by Maroon 5, ft Wiz Khalifa.
7. Each of her projects has a theme, such as pop, vocal, toy, or robot.
“Closer” by Nine Inch Nails.
8. Kawehi was born in Hawaii but now lives in Lawrence, Kansas.
“Lights” by Ellie Goulding.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.