1. Prince George has touched down in Sydney on the latest leg of his 19-day tour of New Zealand and Australia.
2. He was escorted by his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
3. “The big dog is in town!”
4. George rocked a nice sailing boat outfit.
5. While his mother went with a bright yellow dress, perhaps to celebrate the upcoming Easter weekend.
6. Prince William kept it pretty simple, with a sharp suit.
7. George’s shoes were the best thing on show though.
9. “But I don’t want to go…”
10. “Seriously, why can’t I stay in beautiful New Zealand?”
12. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited the Sydney Opera House after arriving in the city.
13. The pair were met by an enthusiastic crowd.
But the Sydney residents were probably left disappointed the real star of the show didn’t accompany the royal couple on their walkabout.