1. Lewis Hamilton has said “all things happen for a reason” when discussing Michael Schumacher’s ski accident.
Schumacher, 45, remains in an artificially-induced coma after suffering a brain injury while skiing in the French Alps in December.
In an interview ahead of this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix, Hamilton said: “He’s a legend in the sport, you know, who has achieved so much, a very motivated individual.
2. “So I feel like all things happen for a reason, I think that this is an experience that will really show his character and depth and even more so than any other experiences he’s had.”
Earlier this week, Schumacher’s agent said the German Formula One legend was showing “small, encouraging signs” of improvement.
The seven-time champion remains in the University of Grenoble hospital in France.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›