1. All you need is: a can of drink, a bowl of ice water and some salt.
2. Salt reduces the freezing point of water, causing the ice to melt, making the water, and the can, super-chilled.
5. This life hack has actually been around for a while, this version from 2008 has been watched almost eight million times.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.