1. All you need is: a can of drink, a bowl of ice water and some salt.
2. Salt reduces the freezing point of water, causing the ice to melt, making the water, and the can, super-chilled.
5. This life hack has actually been around for a while, this version from 2008 has been watched almost eight million times.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›