1. Origins Skin Diver Charcoal Soap, $15
First of all, it smells divine: a heavenly mix of fresh and spicy cloves, wintergreen, spearmint, and rosemary. Second of all, it’s great for bacne. Within a week, you should see those pesky little bumps on your back and shoulders subsiding. Lastly, you’ll feel squeaky clean because the charcoal draws all of the impurities out of your skin. Buy it here.
2. Vaseline Repairing Moisture for Tattoo After Care, $7
People swear by this stuff for maintaining tattooed skin. “My tattoos are vibrant, colorful, and moisturized!”
3. Neal’s Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm, £37
Don’t let “wild rose” in the title fool you — the scent is much more herbal than flowery. As a mask, a lip balm, moisturizer, de-frizzing hair treatment, and a cleansing balm, this product is nothing short of a multitasking miracle product. Read more rave reviews here. Buy it here.
4. Jack Black’s Beard Lube, $9
“My husband gets a scratchy 5 o’clock shadow. I love how this makes my husband look clean shaven and his cheeks soft hours longer than the cheap stuff.” $9 for 3 ounces from Amazon.
5. Eucerin Soothing Night Cream , $11.99
Use it at night (duh) to prevent redness and dry, scaley, flakey, horrible no good very bad skin. Available here.
6. Kiss My Face Moisture Shave, $3.49
“If you lather this up with a brush, it is just as good as the more expensive imported creams and soaps.” It comes in unisex scents like mint, key lime, and green tea. Get it here.
7. Cade Shaving Oil, $22
This shaving oil is a great substitute for foam when traveling. The oil works to really soften beard hairs and it has a pleasant aroma to boot. Get it here.
8. Nivea’s After Shave Balm, $9
“After you shave, you apply about the amount of your pinky nail on your face and instantly a warming sensation envelops over your skin and it’s very relaxing.” And it treats broken or cut skin with no stinging. Get it here.
9. Clarins Men Lip Guard with SPF 15, $20
This is a no-fragrance, incredibly soft lip balm that will protect and moisturize with no added shine. It’s great for men who spend a lot of time outdoors. Get it here.
10. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery, $46
Pat this herbal-scented elixir into your skin and it will instantly smooth, soften, and brighten. It has the loveliest consistency of any of the facial oils and guys love it because it sinks into skin effortlessly without leaving a greasy sheen.
11. Kevin Murphy Night Rider Hair Paste, $29
If you’re going to spring for a hair product, make it this one, which provides hold and texture without ever making your scalp look greasy. Bonus: It’s rad for women too, especially those with shorter hair styles, so everyone in your life can share.
12. Crystal Deodorant, $7.31
It’s literally a rock that you lightly dampen to apply, and it actually does get rid of B.O. Great for anyone with especially sensitive skin or looking to start a more naturally derived regimen. And it lasts forever — over a year of daily use, by the company’s estimation.
13. Kiehl’s Close Shavers Squadron Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream, $16
If you’ve got stubble or coarse beard hairs, this shaving cream protects irritated skin from razor burn, cuts, and ingrown hairs. Your skin will also be baby soft after using this. Get it here.
14. Buckler’s Chapped Skin Remedy, $19
Winter dries out your hands and elbows, but have no fear, Buckley’s Chapped Skin Remedy is here. After rubbing some on, you’ll find there’s no scent and no annoying, greasy residue — and yet it’s still super hydrating.
15. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, $7.50
Soothing with no shine — what more could you ask for in a lip balm? Well, tack on SPF and interesting flavors like Black Tea to remedy chapped lips. Buy it here.
16. Anthony Logistics Deep Pore Cleansing Clay, $23
The clay mask is beneficial for men who struggle with oily skin. You’ll really get the grease off of your face and bask in the smooth, radiant aftermath. Get it from Sephora here.
17. Malin + Goetz Sage Styling Cream, $20
It holds like a gel but without the stiffness, and adds shine as well as some sweet, sweet (but don’t worry still unisex) smells. Get it here.
18. Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisture, $6.99
Instead of shelling out $20 or more for a moisturizer, pick up this gem from your local drugstore. It keeps oily skin hydrated without the junky mess, and uses Helioplex technology which extends your face’s protection from the sun. Available here.
19. Baxter Of California Clay Pomade, $18
If you have thin hair, this clay pomade adds texture. If you have thick hair, this product will whip that monster into shape. So, step up your daily hairstyle with this pomade that goes a long way. Buy it here.
20. Clinique M Shave Aloe Gel, $16
Because of the high concentration of chamomile, this stuff is awesome for super sensitive skin. Get it here.
21. Woody’s Daily Conditioner
Sure, this conditioner will give you stronger, healthier hair and yeah, it keeps your hair moisturized, but with this product, it’s all about the tingle. Mint and menthol stimulate the scalp in a cool way (and it will probably wake you up in the morning). Available here.
22. Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, $5.70
Banish acne from your life forevermore.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›