1. Disposable razors just don’t do the job.
2. The heat that comes with wearing a human sweater year round.
3. Having to be on unibrow alert.
5. People commenting on the exotic places that you have hair.
19. Hobbit feet.
20. Leaving your partner covered in hair after shirtless…cuddling.
21. It’s infeasible to shave/trim the hair on any part of your body because it would look like a negative space painting.
22. Itching. Always.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.