1. Disposable razors just don’t do the job.
2. The heat that comes with wearing a human sweater year round.
3. Having to be on unibrow alert.
@Hans Surfer/@Hans Surfer
5. People commenting on the exotic places that you have hair.
Kham / Reuters
8. Never really feeling 100% dry after getting out of the shower.
9. If you and your partner are both hairy, the bathroom is a disaster area.
10. No longer being able to get a tan on your entire torso.
11. Being the first kid in school to have armpit hair.
12. Some people just don’t find you attractive no matter what you do.
14. The cosmic irony of having tons of hair everywhere except your head.
15. Getting food stuck in your facial hair all of the time.
17. Thinking you have seaweed stuck to your back at the beach but it’s just your wet back hair.
18. Regular butt crack is embarrassing enough… and then there’s yours.
19. Hobbit feet.
20. Leaving your partner covered in hair after shirtless…cuddling.
21. It’s infeasible to shave/trim the hair on any part of your body because it would look like a negative space painting.
John Kelly/John Kelly
22. Itching. Always.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›