1. Disposable razors just don’t do the job.
2. The heat that comes with wearing a human sweater year round.
3. Having to be on unibrow alert.
5. People commenting on the exotic places that you have hair.
6. Your “happy trail” is a happy highway.
7. The deep V-neck is not a good look for you.
8. Never really feeling 100% dry after getting out of the shower.
9. If you and your partner are both hairy, the bathroom is a disaster area.
10. No longer being able to get a tan on your entire torso.
11. Being the first kid in school to have armpit hair.
12. Some people just don’t find you attractive no matter what you do.
14. The cosmic irony of having tons of hair everywhere except your head.
15. Getting food stuck in your facial hair all of the time.
17. Thinking you have seaweed stuck to your back at the beach but it’s just your wet back hair.
18. Regular butt crack is embarrassing enough… and then there’s yours.
19. Hobbit feet.
20. Leaving your partner covered in hair after shirtless…cuddling.
21. It’s infeasible to shave/trim the hair on any part of your body because it would look like a negative space painting.
22. Itching. Always.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›