2. An aerial view of the wedding dress in all its glory.
The most romantic picnic blanket ever.
5. Something a little silly, if you don’t mind the groom having his head up your skirt.
6. A shot where you’re surrounded by the people you love.
Draw the heart on the ground with chalk so your guests know where to stand.
11. A shot of the couple before the wedding, reading each other’s letters.
You won’t NOT be able to look back on this without crying.
16. Or flower girls.
Because they’re small and they pretty much fit anywhere.
19. A photo of your guests giving you ~a little privacy~ for your hot makeout sesh.
Boys will be boys.
26. A photo with photos of your parents’ wedding days.
27. A cute photo op with your bridesmaids that lets you reminisce how far in your friendship you’ve come.
29. And because you know they’ll be Instagramming the shit out of your dress…
30. Silly poses with each of your bridesmaids.
So you can send each girl a thank-you note with your picture together.
31. A romantic photo of the wedding party with the sweet ride you rented for the day.
33. A photo you can include in your thank-you notes.
You can buy the prop signs here.
35. One that incorporates your HUGE ROCK as well as your best furry friend.
36. A GIF.
Can you believe we’ve come this far in the modern age?? See a bunch more wedding photography GIFs here.
37. A pinky promise photo showing off your rings.
39. A photo with the kids that is perfectly worthy of framing.
40. A creative double-exposure.
You can ask your photographer to do this for you in Photoshop.