1. With a little Photoshop magic, you can make yourself appear that you’re floating away.
Off to college you go! Or wherever life may take you.
2. Or just celebrate with both feet on the ground.
6. Or even write your name with one.
If there’s anything you learned in school, it’s impeccable penmanship.
7. Get an explosion of color with some glitter or confetti.
11. Find an amazing abandoned locale.
This one was set in an abandoned Air Force base in Illinois.
13. Get carefree on a swing.
This is actually from a Lana Del Rey music video, but ask your photographer to apply an Instagram-like Photoshop filter to get those saturated colors.
21. Show off your well-rounded interests.
And your black nail polish.
24. Write something meaningful on your fingers.
“2014” fits perfectly.
25. Simple but stunning: look back over one shoulder.
This can sometimes be more flattering than a full-on shot if you wanna smile real big.
26. An in-action time-lapse is a creative way to show off your athletic prowess.
VOLLEYBALL 4 LYFE.
27. Artfully splay your hair in all its glory.
Bonus points if you can spell out “2014” with your long locks.
30. Lie down in the brightest pillow of green grass you can find.
37. Lie out on the football field if that’s where you really thrive.
46. Be proud of all that you’ve accomplished.
And remember to use foamcore board so the sign doesn’t wobble around with the slightest breeze.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.