For a baby whose wails sound more like sensitive crooning. $16.98 from here.
5. France Baby Log Book
The most well-designed baby log book for the meticulous parent, featuring “plenty of room for notes, pictures, footprints & remnants of your loved ones lunch.” £16.50 from Present and Correct.
6. Cuddly iPhone and iPad Cases for Clumsy Toddlers
$79.99 for the iPad version and $49.99 for the iPhone version.
7. Cardboard High Chair
Not only is it 100% recycled, but it folds up into practically NOTHING, for urban-dwelling parents who are pressed for space. Get it here.
8. “Hi” Helvetica Knit Blanket
Even this baby’s wares are deadpan. $75 from Etsy.
11. The Pantone Colors Book
Get them started on a fruitful career in graphic design early. $9.99 from Bookworm.
12. Organic Veggie Cotton Teethers
Now the little one can have their own CSA box. $28 from Uncommon Goods.
16. Aztec Sweatshirt Romper
Almost TOO grunge. Contact Little Warrior for more information.
17. Knit My Neighbor Totoro Hat
For the baby that prefers Hayao Miyazaki to Disney. $25 from Etsy.
18. Felted Woodland Animal Mobile
For the baby that falls asleep willingly to Bon Iver. $238 from Etsy.
23. Knotted Onesie
This is like something Bjork would have worn as a toddler. Get it for $77 from Etsy.
25. Handmade Baby Octopus Toy
Is it a toy or is it art? Your toddler will hopefully one day be able to tell the difference. $37 from Etsy.
26. Stackable Crayon Toys
For the burgeoning artiste. The large size makes them impossible to swallow and therefore safe for toddlers, and the formula is easily cleanable off of walls and other surfaces. $22 from Tortoise General Store.
28. HUF Marijuana Toddler Socks
Gateway socks. $12 from Pick Your Shoes.
29. Pia Wallen Cross Baby Blanket
It’s like the baby blanket version of The xx album cover. £64.00 from Story North.
30. My First Meme Coloring Book
There are many awkward family photos in this baby’s future. €17 from Check This.
32. Space-Saving Wall-Mounted Changing Table
For the city apartment dwellers. £313.50 from Little Fashion Gallery.
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›