1. Suzanne Collins Was A Writer For “Clarissa Explains It All”
The author of “Hunger Games” got her start in children’s television writing. She’s also written episodes of “The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo.”
2. Peeta Was A Total Dork
3. District 12 Is For Sale
District 12 was shot in an abandoned mill town in North Carolina, and the entire town is open to sightseers. ROAD TRIP!! Also, it’s for sale.
4. “Hunger Games” Is Most Heavily Google-Searched By People Who Live In Manila
More so than any city in America. Pointless fact, yes.
5. Kristen Stewart Gave Josh Hutcherson A Pet Turtle When He Was 13
Josh Hutcherson aka Peeta. Also see above where he looks like a total dork.
6. Gary Ross Also Wrote The Movie “Big”
This is the guy who directed and co-wrote the movie.
7. Jennifer Lawrence Appeared In A Promo For MTV’s “My Super Sweet Sixteen”
Everything she does is cool. Even this commercial is sort of cool. Note Altered Images in the background.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›