1. Their choreographed dance moves.
2. Their ability to pull off “grunge” in $10k outfits.
9. Naomi Campbell hanging out with every relevant celeb of the ’90s.
I think it’s safe to say she was the life of the party.
11. Their derpiness.
27. Linda Evangelista’s athletic skills.
28. Kate Moss’ song with Primal Scream.
31. This George Michael video.
32. The fact that they weren’t teenagers.
Photo taken from January 1990 issue of Vogue.
33. All the Versace ads.
41. Milla Jovovich’s minor hit song on alternative radio.
Song’s not that bad. I witnessed a sad mosh pit of 3 people slam-dancing to this song at a music festival in 1994.
43. Cindy Crawford as a TV host.
She was totally likable and funny on MTV’s House of Style.
47. Their bedazzled bras.
49. Their party lifestyle.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸