1. Their choreographed dance moves.
2. Their ability to pull off “grunge” in $10k outfits.
9. Naomi Campbell hanging out with every relevant celeb of the ’90s.
I think it’s safe to say she was the life of the party.
11. Their derpiness.
18. Their small breasts.
’90s supermodels came in all shapes and sizes.
19. Cindy Crawford posing with Patrick Stewart on the cover of “TV Guide.”
A significant ’90s “worlds collide” moment.
23. Anna Nicole Smith’s Guess? Ads
Before she went all cuckoo :(
27. Linda Evangelista’s athletic skills.
28. Kate Moss’ song with Primal Scream.
29. The Fashion Café.
No one actually ate there, but it really showed their entrepreneurial side.
31. This George Michael video.
32. The fact that they weren’t teenagers.
Photo taken from January 1990 issue of Vogue.
33. All the Versace ads.
37. Naomi Campbell’s dancing in this Michael Jackson video.
You can watch “In The Closet” here.
41. Milla Jovovich’s minor hit song on alternative radio.
Song’s not that bad. I witnessed a sad mosh pit of 3 people slam-dancing to this song at a music festival in 1994.
43. Cindy Crawford as a TV host.
She was totally likable and funny on MTV’s House of Style.
44. Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell eating ramen together.
This happened IRL.
45. The original Victoria’s Secret Angels.
A franchise was invented, people!
47. Their bedazzled bras.
48. Their adventurous eating habits.
Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell eating crawfish together.
49. Their party lifestyle.
50. Shalom Harlow’s guitar playing.
She’s holding it upside down.
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›