5. And you could even make, like, a hundred of them at once.
IN THE OVEN!!!
11. And your clothes will actually FIT.
No matter how bad at doing laundry you are.
12. Speaking of laundry…
You can keep reusing the aluminum ball for months and months.
15. Break in your new shoes in less than five minutes.
Shoes feeling tight? Put on socks before slipping on your shoes and aim a hairdryer at your feet. Keep them on while they cool.
18. Never suffer from Sriracha Overload again.
As if there even was such a thing.
19. Anytime you feel tears coming on…
It will stop you from crying and becoming a puffy red mess.
20. Your home will smell amazing.
Place coffee beans and tea lights in a ramekin.
21. All the stink will be eradicated from your life.
So put wads of newspaper in your shoes and refrigerator bins.
23. The same ice cream that you didn’t even need to thaw out!
24. Keep your favorite pair of jeans, even if the zipper keeps sliding down.
26. Your next bag of microwave popcorn will be kernel-free.
28. Your beer will be ready to drink within 15 minutes of arriving home from the supermarket.
Your drawers will look like this…
Your spice rack will look like this….
You will clean, because your cleaning products will be neatly displayed in a shoe organizer.
34. You’ll be ready for any impending disaster.
35. Mosquitoes will totally avoid you from now on.
38. Your BLTs will all be AMAZING.
41. You’ll realize there are multiple uses for every single thing ever.
42. You will be the life of every party.
43. You will spend the next year secretly drunk on beer.
44. And more excitingly, vodka gummy bears.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.