1. She made you a Halloween costume every year.
2. She put notes in your lunchbox.
8. She actually kept food in the house.
Your non-existent pantry will never look like this again.
10. She sent you care packages during the time you felt loneliest.
11. She got you a cell phone because she was worried about you.
12. She came to see your band’s first show.
You know that gig sucked.
15. She’d say cute stuff like “My dogs are barkin’!” after walking two blocks.
16. She came to your dance recital.
(And made a scrapbook of it.)
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.