1. She made you a Halloween costume every year.
2. She put notes in your lunchbox.
8. She actually kept food in the house.
Your non-existent pantry will never look like this again.
10. She sent you care packages during the time you felt loneliest.
11. She got you a cell phone because she was worried about you.
12. She came to see your band’s first show.
You know that gig sucked.
15. She’d say cute stuff like “My dogs are barkin’!” after walking two blocks.
16. She came to your dance recital.
(And made a scrapbook of it.)
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.