1. She made you a Halloween costume every year.
2. She put notes in your lunchbox.
8. She actually kept food in the house.
Your non-existent pantry will never look like this again.
10. She sent you care packages during the time you felt loneliest.
11. She got you a cell phone because she was worried about you.
12. She came to see your band’s first show.
You know that gig sucked.
15. She’d say cute stuff like “My dogs are barkin’!” after walking two blocks.
16. She came to your dance recital.
(And made a scrapbook of it.)
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.