They’re small, they’re low carb, and they’re not nearly as pedestrian as shrimps. This is a scallop dish being served at the Standard Hotel during Fashion Week.
3. A Single Breadstick
A breadstick was seen eaten at Fashion Week!
6. Fancy but Uneaten Backstage Spreads
Insane pastries at Philip Lim.
7. The Diet Pepsi + Fiber One Bar Diet
They were the official sponsors of New York Fashion Week.
8. Tiny Things That Barely Count as Food
The cupcakes at the William Okpo show.
Male model eats a microscopic sandwich backstage at Tommy Hilfiger.
9. Food Trend: Eating/Sipping With Your Tongue/Teeth Instead of Lips
It’s a weird model thing where you open wide, stick your tongue out, place the substance on your tongue, and lap it up like a dog. Maybe it has something to do with not leaving lipstick marks, or maybe it’s a diet secret!!!
Ice cubes filled with flowers at the Alice + Olivia party.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›