1. These people in terrifying pigeon masks outside Mitaka Station in Musashino, Tokyo.
2. This guy taking a picture of the Street View cart taking a picture of him.
3. This skiier falling through a shop door in the French Alps.
4. This cigar shop’s humidor.
Specifically, Kirsten’s Pipe Company, in Seattle.
5. These lads with their arses out, near Melbourne.
7. Flaming Lips singer Wayne Coyne in a bath outside his house in Oklahoma City.
8. A lot of penguins, on Half Moon Island, Antarctica.
9. Put the little Street View man down in the middle of a Google data centre and see a Google employee in a yellow costume.
10. This man with his hand down his pants in Boston, Massachusetts.
12. A street in Staten Island, New York, where one click gives you views before and after Hurricane Sandy.
14. Whatever the hell is happening in Oceanport, New Jersey.
15. Or in New Baltimore, New York, AKA Meltsville.
16. A Street View camera being loaded onto a delivery van in Central London.
17. Someone apparently trying to escape from a window in Pittsburg, by tying some sheets together.
18. This massive chicken, on Sampsonia Street, Pittsburg.
19. Two samurai battling it out, also in Pittsburg.
All the Pittsburg pictures here were staged by the Street With a View project.
21. A deer being knocked over by a Google Street View camera car.
Google removed these images from Street View in 2009 and said: “The driver was understandably upset, and promptly stopped to alert the local police and the Street View team at Google. The deer was able to move and had left the area by the time the police arrived.”
22. “The Stig” from Top Gear just hanging out at Loch Ness.
23. Someone being, er, helped out by a friend in a Manchester side street. You could safely say this is NSFW.
This image has now been taken down, which is probably a good thing.
24. An entire abandoned island off the coast of Japan.
Just nine miles from Nagasaki, Hashima was used for coal mining but production shut down in the 1970s, forcing its inhabitants to move to the mainland.
25. This casual horsehead guy in Aberdeen.
Horsehead man wins points for originally appearing on Hardgate Street in Aberdeen in an earlier version of Street View.