I would advise myself NOT to use Proactiv and to try other face washes first. Yes Proactiv works but once you start using it your face becomes addicted to it and you can’t stop. If you miss even one wash or are late with it you break out. I wanted fast results and I got them but at a cost that I never really anticipated. Never thought I’d feel beaten down by a face wash! =/ Oh and exfoliating is a necessary for both the face and body and never lay down on your pillow with makeup on UNLESS you cover it with a towel first. Makeup + Pillow = Breakouts! (Thank You Latrice Royale for that lesson!) Also, the top of your head CAN get sunburned! Learned that lesson the hard way -_-
- MusicisLove "27 Charts That Will Help You Make Sen..."
Response to 14 Books That Traumatized You As A Kid:
I heard they’re making The Giver into a movie. That’s traumatizing on a whole other level.
- MusicisLove "17 Foods That Make Living In NYC Wort..."
- MusicisLove "21 Reasons Korean Dramas Are Ridiculo..."
- MusicisLove "Makeup That Survives A Day At The Bea..."
- MusicisLove "9 High-End Makeup Dupes That Could Sa..."
- MusicisLove "14 Easy Ways To Recycle, Repurpose, A..."
- MusicisLove "14 Incredibly Simple Ways To Organize..."
- MusicisLove "41 Beauty Products That "Really ..."
- MusicisLove "13 Makeup Tips No One Told You About"
Ironically I’m in the process of re-reading all my Tamora Pierce books right now. Just found the audio book versions which is a whole new experience than what I had in the past and it also means that I can listen to them while I’m at work! Love her!