1. 33 Infomercial Characters Who Need To Get Their Shit Together
A huge confidence booster. Whatever you screwed up today, at least you can perform every day tasks better than these people.
2. 35 Life Changing Ways To Use Everyday Objects
Until you read it you’re doing at least 35 things wrong.
3. 21 of the Most Mesmerizing Food GIFs
You’ll loose a few hours of your life to this post and not even care.
4. 19 Things That Prove “Aladdin” And “Titanic” Are Basically The Same Movie
Someday this is going to be someone’s film school thesis.
5. The Difference Between Men’s And Women’s Costumes
Perfect explanation, no words needed.
6. 37 Radically Rude Cross-Stitches
Not grandma appropriate, but truthful.
7. Olympics or Gay Porn?
A post that tackled the question everyone was asking themselves while watching the summer games.
8. Pokemon If They Were Created By Tim Burton
It’s just so accurate.
9. 16 Kids Who Are Not Excited For Halloween
Somehow their disinterest makes them even more adorable.
10. Every GIF Of Joseph Gordon Levitt Doing “Magic Mike” That You Could Ever Possibly Need
I personally needed every single one to make my life complete.
11. 23 Creative Ways to Tell The World You’re Having A Baby
A collection of people who have currently have to much time on their hands, but won’t in nine months.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."