1. The woman on the Blink-182 album was arrested this year, and this is what her mugshot looked like:
2. The cast of “Full House” reunited for their 25TH ANNIVERSARY.
(Minus the Olsen twins, obv)
3. The kid from “Problem Child” doesn’t look like this anymore…
4. Fifteen years after its original release, “Titanic” was released in 3-D.
5. And this is what Leo looks like toasting today.
6. The CD turned 35 this year.
7. Eminem turned 40.
8. And his daughter Hailie is 17.
9. In December, she took down Taylor Swift.
10. S Club reunited this year…and here’s how that went:
Not so well…
12. And this is what her “little brother” looks like today:
13. “The Mighty Ducks” movie turned 20.
That’s what Goldberg looks like today.^
15. Brad Pitt turned 50.
16. And Lindsay Lohan’s first mugshot turned five.
17. The original Gerber Baby sassed up the “Today” show.
18. The Backstreet Boys celebrated their 19th anniversary.
You can watch video of them celebrating with the New Kids on the Block here.
19. And if Sonic were a human, he could now legally drink.
This year was the 21st anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog.
20. “Boy Meets World” has been off the air long enough for Corey and Topanga to have a 13-year-old child in the reboot
21. Lisa Turtle made her return to TV.
22. Beans from “Even Stevens” joined Facebook.
23. The Super Nintendo has now been released closer to when…
…we landed on the moon than to today.
24. Sasha and Malia:
25. AIM (just about) died.
The entire staff was cut in March.
27. All of this basically means you will never see these away messages ever again:
30. Chuck E. Cheese no longer looks like this:
Its new logo was released in October.
In 2012, Nintendo released the Wii U.
33. Kids born today will have no idea what these taste like:
34. And if none of those made you feel old, then just remember: Starting next year, kids born in 2000 will be teenagers.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›