1. The woman on the Blink-182 album was arrested this year, and this is what her mugshot looked like:
2. The cast of “Full House” reunited for their 25TH ANNIVERSARY.
(Minus the Olsen twins, obv)
3. The kid from “Problem Child” doesn’t look like this anymore…
4. Fifteen years after its original release, “Titanic” was released in 3-D.
6. The CD turned 35 this year.
7. Eminem turned 40.
8. And his daughter Hailie is 17.
9. In December, she took down Taylor Swift.
10. S Club reunited this year…and here’s how that went:
Not so well…
13. “The Mighty Ducks” movie turned 20.
That’s what Goldberg looks like today.^
15. Brad Pitt turned 50.
16. And Lindsay Lohan’s first mugshot turned five.
18. The Backstreet Boys celebrated their 19th anniversary.
You can watch video of them celebrating with the New Kids on the Block here.
19. And if Sonic were a human, he could now legally drink.
This year was the 21st anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog.
20. “Boy Meets World” has been off the air long enough for Corey and Topanga to have a 13-year-old child in the reboot
23. The Super Nintendo has now been released closer to when…
…we landed on the moon than to today.
24. Sasha and Malia:
25. AIM (just about) died.
The entire staff was cut in March.
27. All of this basically means you will never see these away messages ever again:
30. Chuck E. Cheese no longer looks like this:
In 2012, Nintendo released the Wii U.
34. And if none of those made you feel old, then just remember: Starting next year, kids born in 2000 will be teenagers.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›