We begin with Sally’s Facebook skills…
2. Sally posts little “tidbits” from her life. Things we’ve never known about her. For example, Sally loves trains,
3. drinks absinthe,
4. likes aliens,
5. and technology.
6. Sally uses Facebook to share personal memories from the Sally Show.
7. Her glasses.
8. She still has the cups!
9. Sally utilizes the Facebook photo albums option to share pictures from her vacations.
11. On Facebook, Sally is able to reconnect with past guests. Some of her exchanges are truly touching.
15. Sally also makes posts about causes she cares about.
17. She shares links about news events she finds relevant and interesting.
18. Anderson Cooper,
19. and fat states.
20. Lastly, Sally uses Facebook to make jokes.
She’s pretty good.
Next up, Sally’s YouTube channel.
23. This is her spoof of the Jersey Shore.
Her username is Im Still Sally.
24. And this her spoof of Kim Kardashian’s sex tape.
And finally, let’s talk about her Twitter.
26. On Twitter, Sally gets real.
MY WORLD HAS BEEN ROCKED. I was one of those people before following Sally.
27. She connects with old friends like Cher.
28. And Anderson Cooper’s dad.
29. Sally uses Twitter to post exclusive pics.
30. She wishes other celebs “happy birthday,”
32. shares her artwork,
33. and updates you on what music she’s listening to.
36. Like she does on Facebook, Sally uses Twitter to post about causes she cares about.
38. She makes jokes, too.
39. And retweets some really awesome stuff.
40. One of the best parts about Sally on Twitter is that she’ll probably respond to you.
41. Seriously, I tweeted at her and told her she should be on a reality TV show and she responded to me.
42. In conclusion, make sure you check Sally out in a new documentary about Satan.
43. AND IF THERE IS A GOD MAKE HER A JUDGE ON DRAG RACE.
44. THE QUEEN OF SOCIAL MEDIA