Yesterday, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel announced a self-imposed Twitter ban. We’re really going to miss him.
1. Throwback Thursdays.
10. When he played Monopoly with sick kids in Connecticut.
11. When he told Marshall Henderson to forget about the haters.
13. When he humblebragged about being a 6 or 7 handicap in golf.
14. When he became boys with the Duck Dynasty crew.
16. When he was cramming for finals.
17. When he went to that rave at TCU with his boys.
18. When Michael Vick congratulated him on earning his attention.
19. When him and fellow Aggie Von Miller showed their school spirit.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”