Yesterday, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel announced a self-imposed Twitter ban. We’re really going to miss him.
1. Throwback Thursdays.
11. When he told Marshall Henderson to forget about the haters.
13. When he humblebragged about being a 6 or 7 handicap in golf.
16. When he was cramming for finals.
18. When Michael Vick congratulated him on earning his attention.
19. When him and fellow Aggie Von Miller showed their school spirit.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”
25. Or when he bumped into James Harden in the Rockets locker room.
26. That time him and his sister got matching Rolex’s for Christmas.
28. And who could forget that time he met Manti T’eo’s girlfriend?
Let’s keep our fingers crossed he doesn’t shut down his wonderful Instagram account next.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️