14. The Macklemore head nod:
Macklemore was head jamming to Willie Nelson, and even though it wasn’t the ~ravey~ part of the show, he could have at least body shimmied.
13. The Robin Thicke and Paula Patton sway:
What is this, a funeral concert?! What happened to those moves, Robin?? SCARED, ARE YA?
12. The Keith Urban head roll:
“WOOH! YEAH BOY, let’s ride a horse!”
11. The Bruno Mars turkey neck:
For a dancer in a bolo tie I expected a lot more.
10. The Sean Lennon banjo jig:
His moves are there, he just needs to practice a bit more and maybe loosen up his neck.
9. The Katy Perry shoulder shrugging:
“This beat is good, my shoulders can follow this beat!”
8. The Ringo clap:
CLAP CLAP CLAP. Sadly the clap is not an actual dance move, but the effort is there.
7. The Queen Latifah preach dance:
Yes. She’s feeling it. THE MUSIC LIVES INSIDE OF HER.
6. The Imagine Dragons full-body groove:
It takes time to learn to move like this but even more credit to them because they did it while covered in sticky red paint.
5. The Paul McCartney finger snap:
Similar to the Ringo Clap, but this Beatle utilizes only his phalanges, which takes concentration and real finger rhythm.
2. The Yoko Ono shimmy and peace giver:
Yoko Ono came to the Grammys a regular old person and left the dancing queen of our hearts. #Blessed to have her.
Yeah, Yoko moved and Paul McCartney grooved, but there was no one — NO ONE — as dance-y as Taylor. Her feet needed a bucket of ice to recover from her intense body movements. She wins this one.