2. This little kid who wanted to do the right thing.
A child felt bad for taking two sticks from Yosemite. So she mailed them back, with this note.
4. This little girl who questions gender stereotypes:
5. And this one that is concerned about the future:
6. Caine, the boy who built an arcade out of cardboard, proving creativity has no bounds:
7. And all the kids that followed in his footsteps:
10. This girl who ended up with the best school photo because she “forgot” to tell her mom it was picture day:
13. This child who thought of a good way to get out of a bad situation:
15. This little boy who learned about friendship at a very young age:
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.