2. This little kid who wanted to do the right thing.
A child felt bad for taking two sticks from Yosemite. So she mailed them back, with this note.
4. This little girl who questions gender stereotypes:
5. And this one that is concerned about the future:
6. Caine, the boy who built an arcade out of cardboard, proving creativity has no bounds:
7. And all the kids that followed in his footsteps:
10. This girl who ended up with the best school photo because she “forgot” to tell her mom it was picture day:
13. This child who thought of a good way to get out of a bad situation:
15. This little boy who learned about friendship at a very young age:
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›